Dry brewing yeast ТМ “ANAX”
One of the main and irreplaceable ingredients in beer production is brewing yeast. Yeast has a direct impact on flavor and aroma, as well as other characteristics of the beer. That is why our company is constantly looking for new high quality components. The assortment of our company includes pure yeast cultures (CKD) from the German Institute of Brewing, as well as a line of new, innovative dry yeast from ТМ «ANAX».
The yeast line includes 7 main types of yeast for the preparation of various types of beer:
- APRO Classic lager style beer yeast – classic yeast for the production of lager beers varieties;
- APRO Premium lager style beer yeast – yeast for the production of lager beers, but with a different flavor and aroma profile;
- APRO Strong dark ale style beer yeast- alcohol tolerant yeast for the production of dark beers;
- APRO English ale style beer yeast- yeast for the production of English beers;
- APRO American ale style beer yeast- yeast for the production of American beer;
- APRO Wheat style beer yeast- yeast for the production of wheat beer;
- APRO Scottish style beer yeast- Scottish-style beer yeast;
- APRO Belgian style beer yeast- yeast for Belgian style beer production;
Each yeast has its own unique flavor and aroma profile, which means that your beer will be unique and recognizable in the vast world of brewing!